Article: “I’ll be out now” Idol pretends to be ‘real life boyfriend’ for fan who’s being followed
Source: SBS via Nate
N. Flying’s Seunghyub. N. Flying’s Lee Seunghyub was streaming live on Instagram when a fan commented, “There are drunk ajusshis are following behind me, what should I do?” Seunghyub then asked her to raise the volume on her phone so he could act like her boyfriend who was chatting with her. He immediately said, “Where are you? Why aren’t you here yet? Do you know what time it is, it’s almost 4. Hurry and go home. Should I wait for you outside? Then come to the convenience store.”
He then checked in with the fan, “Are they still following you? I have a nuna too and this happens to her sometimes. At times like that, it’s best to call someone and leave them on speaker.”
1. [+1,560, -67] What is this coolness….
2. [+1,119, -68] *clap clap clpa* That’s so cool!
3. [+913, -69] N. Flying’s final boss
4. [+66, -1] He sounded more like a little brother than a boyfriend but it makes my heart flutter…
5. [+62, -8] So she was being followed and still kept watching the live stream like she had all the time in the world?
6. [+47, -4] So she was watching oppa’s live and leaving comments while ajusshis were following her? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sounds like it was made up
7. [+39, -2] Is there really anyone who would be watching an idol stream and leaving comments in a seriously dangerous situation? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+36, -8] Who’s the idiot who was watching a stream and leaving comments while being followed? You should be calling the police in that time instead.
9. [+35, -7] So if she was out there at 4 am being followed by a drunken ajusshi, she shouldn’t have been watching a live stream, she should’ve been calling the police ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I honestly think the fan was just lying for attention
10. [+27, -1] What he did was really cool and I’m thankful that he did it but if the fan was in a really dangerous situation, she shouldn’t have been watching his live stream but calling the police…
For More News click Drama Obsess.